Welcome to the Nairobi Satellite Training
Welcome to FlightSafety – Nairobi Satellite Learning Center. We are based at Kenya Airways Training Center and are very pleased to be able to offer dry training on the FlightSafety De Havilland Dash 8-400 Series simulator. The Center is located 8 kilometers away from the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, and is 20 kilometers away from Nairobi City Centre.
Please contact our representatives at our Johannesburg location to schedule. + 27.11.395.4010
General Information About the Area
- Kenyan local time is GMT/UTC +3 all year round.
- Nairobi maintains an almost constant 12 hours of daylight, sun-up and sun-down being at around 06.30 and 18.45 daily and varying only by 30 minutes per year.
- Average daytime temperature in Nairobi is 21-26 degrees centigrade. July to August marks the Kenyan winter. Broadly speaking, January-February is dry. March-May is wet. June-September is dry. October-December is wet.
- Kenya’s national language is Kiswahili while the official language is English
- Electricity – 240V /3 pin square plugs. The standard 3-pin British plugs are the most common outlets in most hotels and other premises.
- The official currency is Kenya Shillings (KES).
FlightSafety has secured special accommodation rates from preferred hotels. Please contact the Learning Center directly to take advantage of these discounts.
FlightSafety Customers enjoy special car rental rates from Enterprise and Hertz. Please contact the Learning Center directly to take advantage of the discount.
Please contact the Learning Center directly to learn about places of interest in Nairobi.
- Hotel and rental car discounts available